1. Your Instagram is filled with pictures and videos of your cat.
Some of them are exactly the same but no, you couldn't care less.
2. All your friends' posts on your Timeline are about cats and define your relationship with your cat.
And you're secretly happy that cats are what remind them of you.
3. You encourage your family members to adopt cats.
"This is my dad and his cat Mel, who, btw, looks extremely (un)happy in this picture".
4. You love all Chat Noir things: mugs, posters, salt and pepper shakers, coasters, iPhone covers, bags, tees, socks, clocks...
The list goes on and on...
5. Salem, from Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, was one of your favorite TV characters ever.
And all you ever wanted was a talking cat...
6. You have cat clothing accessories.
7. Your friends are unfollowing you one by one on Facebook because all your posts are cat related.
Now, seriously, this is PURRRfection, isn't it?!
8. Your friends wish you happy birthday with cat greeting cards.
And you absolutely love it.
9. Absolutely EVERYTHING in your house has cat hair in it and Scotch-Brite's pet hair remover has become your best friend.
As wonderful as it is, though, it will NOT remove your cat's hair off your water glass or your dinner.
10. You get to the point of actually inking your body with cat images.
11. You like Pusheen's Facebook Page.
And you follow it and share posts religiously.
12. You knew about Grumpy Cat before she became a huge catebrity.
Look at these eyes piercing you with despise.
13. You take pictures of cat things on your trips around the world.
Have you heard of Cat Cafés? Well, if you're reading this chances are you've heard of them. That's what the ad is for.
14. You WILL Love to get one of these.
FROM A BOYFRIEND (a real one!).
15. You have ZERO storage left on your phone because you've used it all with pictures of your cat.
It's hard for you to let go.