1. When you ask me to go shopping with you I get confused. Shopping is not a recreational activity, it's a boring necessity.
You mean you WANT to spend your entire day on your feet, under bright lights, trying on clothes?
2. Why is getting a manicure any better than just doing my own nails?
3. I don't understand what you mean when you ask me how I'm going to wear my hair to an event.
4. Do I have to wear heels to that wedding?
We all know how this will end...
5. Why would I want to watch a chick flick when I already know how it's going to end?
6. If I drink my coffee without any flavoring or syrup does that make me less of a woman?
7. And what about if I drink a beer instead of a cocktail?
8. I started wearing makeup in my 20s, please don't ask me if you've nailed your eyeliner.
9. Why are you all ordering salad?
I'll have a burger!
10. I cannot help you analyze his text messages. He probably meant exactly what he said.