1. Norwegian artist Line Severinsen started drawing about pregnancy to make herself feel better.
For the first three months she was really ill, and drawing about it made it easier to cope with.
2. Although the cartoons started out as a personal project, recently they've been setting the internet on fire.
This is a genuine fear for many men, though not technically possible.
3. Probably because they're a hilariously honest look at pregnancy.
4. Severinsen is currently pregnant with her second child, but also enjoys hula hooping, buying crazy robot gadgets, playing guitar, singing and spending time with friends.
5. You can follow her Instagram @kosogkaos
6. Her handle Kos Og Kaos translates to "Cuddles or Chaos"...
which is pretty accurate when I think about having children.
7. Her work is funny, and often brutally honest about the realities of pregnancy.
This one is titled 'first post birth selfie.'
8. Even Dads get a shoutout!
9. Line, we think you're just super.