1. Learn how to swaddle a baby
Check out this swaddle how-to video http://bit.ly/1PYfnAf
2. Say what?! Icy cold stuff soothes gums during teething?!
3. Hit the gym – not for your butt, for your self-esteem
4. Get hands-free with a baby carrier
5. Load up your diaper bag wisely
The art of packing the perfect diaper bag http://bit.ly/1dmhK3Y
6. Stalk up on their beloved blankey. Because if it gets lost/destroyed...
Learn more about dealing with transition/comfort objects http://bit.ly/1EZmGS3
7. Trace your kids’ feet so that you can go shoe shopping without them
See the full instructions http://bit.ly/1K4cs7i
8. Obtain your newborn's birth certificate, social security card, and passport. Your kid is going places!
9. You’re a parent now – finally organize and back up your most important documents. In other words…
10. Make sure BOTH parents know where the baby’s medical forms are located
11. Get help from anyone and anywhere you can!!!
App Store: http://bit.ly/1ehsQaH