1. Because they already have a beer belly at 30 anyway, might as well make a baby come out of there.
2. And it always seems like they're "eating for two".
3. They already crave fattening food all the time.
4. Because they could use a good reason to stop drinking and smoking for a while and start taking better care of themselves.
5. Because it's much easier for them to pee if they have to go to the toilet every 20 minutes.
6. And it’s easier for them to pee on a stick too.
7. And in a cup.
8. Because they already have a hairy belly.
9. Because listening to men complaining about pregnancy pain would be just hilarious.
10. And they look nicer in a backless hospital gown.
Well, kind of.
11. Because it would finally make them REALLY care about using birth control.
12. And birth control pills should be for men anyways.
13. Because - Hormones!
14. Because they already have their Thanksgiving dinner pants! Now they could wear them for 9 whole months.
15. And they deserve to get some stretch marks too.
16. Because they look great in maternity photos just as much as women.
Here are some more examples: http://imgur.com/a/km7N0#0
17. Because we obviously want to know where the baby would come out of (anatomically speaking).
18. And let's not forget - it's about time men knew what true pain feels like!
19. If they can actually handle it...
20. The joy of 9 months filled with nausea, back aches, swelling and mood swings is not something women should keep to themselves!
21. But the real reason why men should get pregnant....
22. ...Is because they deserve to feel that special and wonderful connection...
23. That a mother and her newborn feel just after birth.
24. (But there's also the pain. Let's not forget about that.)