1. Empty containers being mysteriously left in the fridge.http://imgur.com/A68mLND
Why? No seriously. Why?
2. Small things like dirty dishes being left in the sink, rather than just beside the sink, make you murderous.Twitter: @HurricaneJaimee
Or you know, being washed up straight away.
3. Toothpaste being treated like this.http://imgur.com/gZY40US
Poor toothpaste, trapped behind its dried dead remains.
4. When crumbs somehow get in the butter.http://imgur.com/PY2xYNA
Mmm someone else’s old toast dust all over my new toast, just what I always wanted. NOT.
5. When people don’t take the 34 seconds to take the old empty toilet roll off the toilet roll holder, and put a new one on.http://imgur.com/yGiBG5g
No one’s time is this precious.
6. Or the 23 seconds it takes to put a new bin bag in the bin.http://imgur.com/MQIuT07
7. When people think that the place for egg shells is back in the egg box, with all the nice unopened eggs.http://imgur.com/73BDrFe
The place is the bin.
8. Teabags being left to rot in the sink.Twitter: @CiaranS92
The idea that you need to drain them before putting them in the bin is wrong. The bin is a big boy, it can take the 5 little drips that come out of a wet tea bag.
9. When people stack the dishwasher inefficiently.http://imgur.com/fPFsTt1
Or when they cram too much in and nothing gets clean.
10. When kitchen cupboards don’t have a system.http://imgur.com/eMDODyr
Is that the right place for that mug? Does anyone think that’s the right place for that mug???