17. We love you, moms. Thanks for being you.
16. Your mom is your biggest fan and your unwavering support, but most of all, she's your hero.
15. And it’s easy to take her unconditional love and forgiveness for granted.
14. It’s easy to forget that she’s a real person with a life, because she’s made you her first priority.
13. And she always knows how to make you feel better.
Even if you irrationally take your anger out on her.
12. She picks up on your moods without you needing to say a word,
Is it a sixth sense, or something? It's eerie.
11. And she'll drop everything to be there for you.
No matter what.
10. You can talk to her about anything and everything-
The good, the bad, and the ugly.
9. And she’ll always tell you the truth.
Face it- she's smarter than you are.
8. She's always there to protect you, and gave you the tools you need to protect yourself.
She basically taught you self-respect.