1. Lack of trust
No one wants to feel like this little girl. If you do not trust your partner you may not be in the healthiest relationship.
2. It's emotionally draining
You can't focus on anything but your relationship. Whether the good or the bad, it gets in the way of other everyday things.
3. Constantly arguing
The bad times outweigh the good.
4. Everything he/she does annoys you
If the little things he/she does bothers you, there is an underlying issue.
5. You're only in love with being in love
Do you really love him/her? Or do you just love these movies?
6. You text all day about nothing
We can all take Kid President's advice on this one. Quit texting about nothing and see what all you will have to talk about once together again in person.
7. You spend too much time together
You need time with friends without your significant other.
8. You can't stand that they have friends of the opposite sex
You shouldn't have to stray away from long time friends of the opposite sex. Try and get your significant other to hang out with them.
9. They always accuse you of cheating
**cue Loyal by Chris Brown
10. They try to make you something you're not
Don't let someone influence you to be someone you're not...take this girl for example. We can assume that she more than likely will not win her heat.